Head of Digital Marketing
Anywhere / Fulltime
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Digital Marketing.
- Team creation, development and management.
- Performance and growth marketing.
- Fluent English.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- Agency experience.
- Customer service.
- Strategic planning.
Main responsibilities and functions
- Create, develop and manage our Marketing area focused on digital services and DXP technologies (Digital Experience Plataforms), including communication, branding and go-to marketing strategies.
- Work on internal and external DXP (digital experience platforms) projects with a focus on personalization, data/insights (CDP) and marketing automation.
- Build marketing strategy, playbooks, media plan and campaigns to create content for SEO and social networks sites.
- Responsible for developing growth/performance strategy.
- Responsible for communicating with the market through webinars, lectures and participation in events.
- Goals setting and monitoring.
- Advanced metrics analysis focused on optimization, performance and tracking.
- Understanding of challenges and opportunities aligned with the company and its clients strategies.
- Nourish good and strategic relationships with our customers.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.